Sunday, August 16, 2015

Henley on Todd

Hello all
Today was the Henley on Todd in Alice Springs, I have been having a bad week and it continued today.
I woke up with good intentions and headed off to see what it was all about.

Unfortunately soon after I got there I realised I had forgotten to charge my camera batteries,  As a result, don't have many photo's

paddling event
 Henley on Todd is essentially a Surf Carnival/Regatta run in a dry river bed ( the Todd River in Alice Springs)
Budgie Smuggler Dash
Pirates versus the Vikings
It was an entertaining day with all sorts of antics.


greasy pole
 The theme of the day seemed to be sabotage and cheating.

Henley on Todd
Pirate ship
Unfortunately, this is about when my batteries in my camera died..............sorry about that, but I think you get the idea of what the day is about.

I plan on doing a few post about events and things to do in the area while here, so stay tuned.......
Bye for now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment