Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Port Augusta to Renmark

Hello All
I have been in transit mode over the last few days, covering areas I have previously been, subsequently the camera hasn't had much use.

From Port Augusta I travelled down through the Barossa Valley, but being a non drinker this area doesn't hold a lot of interest. My goal was to get somewhere and get my roof skylight replaced.
The harsh Central Australian sun cooked it and turned it brittle. By the time I reached Gawler there wasn't much left of it.

looking pretty second hand
 Gawler Caravan Centre had a new lid in stock and fitted it while I waited, which was good as light drizzle loomed. It is worrying when rain is threatening and you have a 14 inch hole in your roof.................
I am currently in the Riverland, South Australia and heading towards Mildura tomorrow for a few days camping on the river bank of the Murray River. Sunday is forecast for 43c aaahhhh memories of Oodnadatta.
since feb 2013
I am currently making my way down to Gippsland in Victoria to catch up with family and hopefully get up into the High Country a few times while there.
Not much news 
Bye for now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment