Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Hervey Bay to Cairns

Hello all
I have been pretty slack since leaving Hervey Bay with the blog, so sorry
I have just been in transit mode up the coast stopping a few days here and there and also neglecting my camera.

 A few days were spent at Yeppoon and Airlie Beach on the way up the coast. I also managed to avoid that massive East Coast low which hammered from The Sunshine Coast down to Tasmania.
All I had was 5mm overnight at Home Hill, with most days about 30c and glorious sunshine.
From Cairns my plan is to take the beautiful drive along past Ellis Beach to Port Douglas  and on to The Daintree. 
From there over The Bloomfield Track to Cooktown and spend a bit of time around Lakefield National Park.
Stay tuned.......
Bye for now

 

No comments:

Post a Comment