Monday, September 19, 2016

Broome South To Carnarvon

Hello all
I have been a bit slack updating my blog over recent weeks. This is mainly because I have been travelling through areas I have covered in past blog posts.

sunset at Quandong Point
 After 30mm of rain in Broome I headed South.

sunset at 80 Mile Beach
 the skies cleared and the scene was set for a magnificent sunset at 80 Mile Beach.

sunset at 80 Mile Beach
 Western Australia is truly the home of sunset photos. you just cant beat the sun going down over the ocean.
sunset at 80 Mile Beach
 I took the Railway Access Road from Karratha to Tom Price this time, as I hadn't travelled it before.
There must have been recent rains as the wildflowers were all out in bloom.

Sturts Desert Pea
 I headed to Newman to catch up with friends for a few days.





I doubled back towards the coast with the plan of doing some snorkeling at Cape Range for a few days.
Alas for three days it blew and blew and blew............they don't call WA Windy Always for nothing....................
I am now at Carnarvon, with the plan to head inland to escape the wind and school holidays.
I plan on heading out to Kennedy Range and Mt Augustus over the next week or two to explore new areas.
Bye for now. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment