Monday, December 1, 2014

Berry to Cooma

Hello all
After an uneventful drive up the hill to Canberra, to Vote in the Victorian State Election I set up for a few days R & L (rest and laundry) at EPIC (Exhibition Park In Canberra).


My neighbour at EPIC was Judy, from Cairns travelling in her Palomino also.

The Palomino's at EPIC
 Canberra was covered fairly well in my older posts so I am not going to cover it again to bore you. Hot days, cool nights and thunderstorms most evenings. I am actually in the middle of hail, rain and lightning right now.................in Cooma.
I headed off towards Cooma, still undecided on my route, on one hand I do enjoy The Snowy Mountains and love the drive from Jindabyne down the Barry Way to Victoria, on the other hand it has been a few years since visiting the far South Coast of NSW. 


My parent had an onsite Caravan at Wallage Lake, Bermagui for many years in the 70's and 80's so I have many memories. Along the Coast there is quiet a few National Parks to stay in and also through the High Country, so it is a tough decision.
As I am heading over to Western Australia after Christmas, it might be a while before I see my beloved High Country again. Stormy weather is forecast most of the week so the coast is probably the preferred option.
Bye for now.............. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment