Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tumut to Omeo

Hello all
After a couple of days in Tumut I headed down to Walwa on the Upper Murray River. This is a magic spot, so peaceful, And there is a lovely quaint little Park right on the river bank.

Walwa
Walwa
After leaving Walwa I headed to Albury to stock up, as I planned to stay a few nights up on Bogong high Plains, near Falls Creek..................it was 5c in the middle of the day.............and after having no Winter this year, it was a bit too much for this suntanned man to bear.....I hightailed it out of there down to Omeo and a bit warmer temperatures. I can't remember the last time I wore long pants and I wore shoes about a month ago, so I wasn't ready to accept these sort of temperatures.

Rocky Valley Dam, Bogong High Plains


I plan on spending a few days on the Gippsland Lakes before propping in my Sister's padlock in Gippsland for a few weeks, while the Christmas madness is on.
This will be my last post until mid January, when I head up towards the Murray and the off across the Nullabour to Western Australia.
This time will be spent catching up with family and friends and doing a few small jobs to the Camper and Ute...........this includes giving both a bloody good clean and polish.
Until then, I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Festive Season and returns in January to follow my adventures to the Wild West.
Seasons Greetings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment