Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fitting The Camper

hello all from steamy Hervey Bay in Queensland.
I arrived safely yesterday, and splashed out a bit (not too much) and stayed at Ramada Hervey Bay
http://www.ramadaherveybay.com.au/
Today the camper was fitted and wired through to the vehicle. The Camper Battery is now charging off the vehicle while driving and an isolator has been fitted also to prevent the vehicle battery being drained by the camper

These pictures are with the roof wound down, I will take some with the roof up later, and some of the inside when I tidy it up a bit.
Kevin and Tania have been excellent and extremely helpful answering all my dumb questions.
http://www.palominorvaustralia.com.au/ 

Note the full length awning on the side to sit under on hot days.............nice.

The first service is getting done tomorrow on the truck so I will be without wheels for about 4 hours, and they wouldn't do the service with the camper on, so it was only on the back for a few hours only to be removed tonight in readiness for tomorrow.
I am going to book a day tour to Fraser Island for hopefully sometime over the weekend, or possibly Monday before I begin the trip down the coast to Sydney and back via the Snowy Mountains.
Bye for now, I will post some pictures of Fraser Island after my Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment