Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Heading North

Hello All....
I left Melbourne Monday morning and drove to Forbes in New South Wales the first day. I was driving along thinking the air conditioner wasnt working too well, until I stopped and realised it was 36c outside......
Today was Forbes to Goondiwindi right on the Queensland border, a stop at the Parkes Radio Telescope and a 70km detour for a quick look at the Warrumbungle National Park.
Parkes Radio Telescope
 34c again today, but is only 28c forecast for Hervey Bay tomorrow. In the morning I head to the Bay for a few days to collect my camper and get the vehicle serviced.
One of the Campgrounds in the Warrumbungles
Siding Springs Observatory
Warrumbungles 
If there is anything of interest tomorrow I will post again tomorrow night otherwise I will post some pics of the camper from Hervey Bay.
bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment